To provide workers with the training required to enable them to deliver effective food hygiene training sessions to their colleagues.
- Be able to explain the importance of food hygiene and safety
- Be able to explain food safety legislation
- Be able to explain food safety hazards and how to control them
- Be able to explain the importance of cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Be able to explain safe procedures for storing food, including temperature control
- Be able to deliver food hygiene awareness training
- Deliver short theory and, if required, practical sessions in the subject area
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course can be externally accredited by Advantage Accreditation, if required. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
In-house trainers who have a current Presentation Skills training certificate or equivalent, and now need to ensure they have sufficient knowledge to deliver in-house courses in food hygiene to staff members.