To provide workers with the training required to enable them to deliver effective fire safety awareness training sessions to their colleagues.
- Be able to explain the science of fire
- Be able to explain the causes of fire
- Be able to explain statutory fire legislation
- Be able to describe a safe fire procedure
- Be able to explain the classification of extinguishers
- Be able to explain what to do in the event of an emergency
- Be able to deliver Fire Awareness Training
- Deliver short theory and, if required, practical sessions in the subject area
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course can be externally accredited by Advantage Accreditation, if required. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
In-house trainers who have a current Presentation Skills training certificate or equivalent, and now need to ensure they have sufficient knowledge to deliver in-house courses in fire safety to staff members.