To provide workers with the training required to enable them to deliver effective DSE Assessment training sessions to their colleagues.
- Be able to explain the main requirements of current DSE legislation
- Be able to explain the hazards from working with DSE
- Be able to teach delegates how to conduct a DSE risk assessment
- Be able to explain the implementation of control measures
- Be able to explain how to record and review the risk assessment process
- Deliver short theory and, if required, practical sessions in the subject area
Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate valid for 3 years.
This course can be externally accredited by Advantage Accreditation, if required. Additional costs will apply, please contact us.
In-house trainers who have a current Presentation Skills training certificate or equivalent, and now need to ensure they have sufficient knowledge to deliver in-house courses in DSE Assessment to staff members.