E-Learning is a training solution which uses online distance learning programmes. It is a flexible, efficient and cost-effective medium for the delivery of mandatory training modules to your staff.
Our E-Learning solution offers a wide range of high quality, interactive courses which provide flexible and cost-effective training for all industry sectors. Our range of courses are all ideal for staff inductions and competency updates.
Why choose First Response Training’s E-Learning solution?
- All programmes are CPD Certified by the national CPD Certification Scheme
- It can be purchased as individual units or as an annual licence, depending on your requirements
- We can host your courses for you or they can be hosted on your own Learning Management System (LMS)
- Upon completion of a course, delegates can immediately print their certificate
- Courses can be ‘bookmarked’, allowing delegates to complete the programme in stages if required
- Managers can track their delegates’ progress and view who has completed which training programmes
- It can be dual-branded for your organisation, featuring your company logo
- It features fire safety courses approved by a number of UK fire authorities
- Courses can be specially developed according to your needs
The courses below are currently available as E-Learning modules. All courses are CPD certified and cost from £14.95 per unit.
It is estimated that these e-learning programmes, with the exception of the Health and Safety Essentials course, will take up to an hour for delegates to complete.
We realise that each business is different with its own individual requirements and approaches.
Therefore we would be happy to discuss options for tailoring and enhancing our existing suite of courses to provide you with a bespoke E-Learning solution for your organisation.
In addition to adapting our existing course titles to meet your bespoke requirements, we can also develop brand new titles specifically for your organisation, providing a full service from brief to design and final delivery.
Bespoke courses can be developed with varying levels of interactivity, including options such as:
- Text only
- Vector imaging
- Or any combination of the above