Flexible and cost-effective, our high-quality distance learning manuals allow workers to train independently and at their own pace.
Designed to be completed through distance learning, our externally accredited, professionally printed manuals offer the underpinning subject knowledge in the core training courses that all care workers must complete.
Courses require approximately 6 hours study time and learners can successfully complete training in a way that fits in with their busy work schedules. Once complete, manuals can be returned to us to enable the assessment to be professionally marked by our internal moderator and official learner certificates to be issued (in pdf format).
Key benefits and features include:
- Externally accredited by Advantage Accreditation
- Marked and certificated by us
- Mapped to our Level 2 training awards
- Developed in line with relevant standards and guidance
- Completed entirely through distance learning for maximum flexibility
- Dual branding available for higher volume orders
- Cost includes postage of manuals to your organisation